Creative Timelapse Photography
Using an on-site presence we document your project activity over one or more days. Using multiple high resolution DSLR Timelapse camera setups to record the different stages, we capture the essence of of the project. The resulting image sequences are then edited to make a visually effective story showing exactly 'what it is that you do'.
This is a great tool for showing to prospective clients either via a personal presentation or on your website. One or more days work can be condensed into 2-3 minutes of video where your project and empoyees are the stars of the show. A comment from one such prospective client was that watching the Timelapse was 'better than reading a mission statement'.
We capture hours of footage allowing us to select the most important aspects of the project which are then edited to tell the story. During the edit the images are colour treated and enhanced to create a visually interesting mood. We then add title pages, end credits, captions if required and a soundtrack to suit the project, finally you have the option of output to your required format(s) and specifications.
During our time on site, we can also take high resolution digital images of different aspects of the project which can be used for your marketing material (See Photography).
Long Term Timelapse Photography
As well as creative Timelapse we also document your long term project using one or multiple, high resolution DSLR Timelapse camera setups, to record the daily activities remotely and using a 3G network we send the images to our server. The real time images can be viewed from anywhere in the world on a password protected webpage specific to your project, so you and your team can monitor the progress from wherever you are.
- The camera system is protected inside an industrial strength weatherproof housing.
- The system is solar powered with a battery backup, so requires no external power supply.
- The housing can be fitted to any existing elevated position using a variety of fixings, or if no elevated position exists and subject to a site inspection, we can erect a camera pole specifically constructed to have maximum strength and minimum flex which is essential for time lapse.
- Camera pole foundations can be concreted in or for limited environmental damage we use the surefoot system which is quick and easy to install and can be used immediately to install the camera system.
- We construct periodic time lapses to show the progress to date, together with a final edit on completion.
- Images taken by the high resolution camera can be used for your marketing.
- During site visits we can take additional high resolution site images to suppliment your marketing requirements.
- Should you require a more custom time lapse we can factor in additional site visits and specifically document important aspects of your project to be included in the final edit.
- Timelapse footage is normally edited in 4K and output to 1080. Various formats on completion.
- During the edit, title pages will be added and you will be given a choice of soundtracks to suit the mood and tempo of the video, finally when you are happy with the content you will be presented with a hard drive containing the finished video together with any additional marketing material you require.
We use Canon DSLR cameras to capture HD video, utilising our time on site to capture short clips that we can edit separately into a video or integrate into your timelapse footage. Using hand held
RAYGUN is fully compliant with OHS and holds the Construction Induction and RISI certificates as well as having full Public Liability Insurance.