Raygun has added Video to their range of services offered. Having just finished a production for Singapore Airlines Sydney for their SilverKris Lounge refurbishment and currently shooting a video for Keller Australia on Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera and Canon 5D 3's.
From DOP services through to full video production. All of the footage is shot RAW for the highest Dynamic Range and processed in house to produce high quality Pro-Res files which can be edited by us into a finished video or given to your editing house.
Architectural Photography, Corporate Photography
High resolution, beautiful photography of your subject or project by Sydney Photographer Garry Owens, Garry uses Canon hardware and Adobe software, however for projects that require that extra detail we use a Phase One Digital Back. Resulting Images are enhanced, colour corrected , perspective corrected and supplied in two versions of jpegs, low res for web and high res suitable for your corporate brochures or for hanging on the wall. We also supply Tif files if preferred.
Construction and Industrial site Documentary Photography
From a minimum of two hours, to fully documenting a project over months or even years. We make sure to understand the details of your project and realise images that tell the story in a visually interesting way. We can utilise cranes, adjacent buildings, camera poles and aircraft to get a full overview and perspective on your project and with 20+ years experience working globally in advertising for multinational clients we are well able to cope with your most demanding of requests.
Raygun recently had an image selected in the 'Best Photos of 1012' - ENR Global Photo Competition as well as an image in the runners-up category.
- High quality creative images using professional Canon and Nikon equipment.
- Images shot in high resolution RAW format and processed to small jpeg for web and high resolution jpeg for your marketing.
- The images are enhanced to make the most of the lighting conditions at the time of shooting, resulting in great marketing images for your company.
- Images from the shoot are uploaded to a dedicated client webpage for you to view, comment and select.
- Exhibition quality prints from the resulting images can be supplied for display in your offices or elsewhere.
Creative Timelapse Photography
Using an on-site presence we document your project activity over one or more days. Using multiple high resolution DSLR Timelapse camera setups to record the different stages, we capture the essence of of the project. The resulting image sequences are then edited to make a visually effective story showing exactly 'what it is that you do'.
This is a great tool for showing to prospective clients either via a personal presentation or on your website. One or more days work can be condensed into 2-3 minutes of video where your project and empoyees are the stars of the show. A comment from one such prospective client was that watching the Timelapse was 'better than reading a mission statement'.
We capture hours of footage allowing us to select the most important aspects of the project which are then edited to tell the story. During the edit the images are colour treated and enhanced to create a visually interesting mood. We then add title pages, end credits, captions if required and a soundtrack to suit the project, finally you have the option of output to your required format(s) and specifications.
During our time on site, we can also take high resolution digital images of different aspects of the project which can be used for your marketing material (See Photography).
Long Term Timelapse Photography
As well as creative Timelapse we also document your long term project using one or multiple, high resolution DSLR Timelapse camera setups, to record the daily activities remotely and using a 3G network we send the images to our server. The real time images can be viewed from anywhere in the world on a password protected webpage specific to your project, so you and your team can monitor the progress from wherever you are.
- The camera system is protected inside an industrial strength weatherproof housing.
- The system is solar powered with a battery backup, so requires no external power supply.
- The housing can be fitted to any existing elevated position using a variety of fixings, or if no elevated position exists and subject to a site inspection, we can erect a camera pole specifically constructed to have maximum strength and minimum flex which is essential for time lapse.
- Camera pole foundations can be concreted in or for limited environmental damage we use the surefoot system which is quick and easy to install and can be used immediately to install the camera system.
- We construct periodic time lapses to show the progress to date, together with a final edit on completion.
- Images taken by the high resolution camera can be used for your marketing.
- During site visits we can take additional high resolution site images to suppliment your marketing requirements.
- Should you require a more custom time lapse we can factor in additional site visits and specifically document important aspects of your project to be included in the final edit.
- Timelapse footage is normally edited in 4K and output to 1080. Various formats on completion.
- During the edit, title pages will be added and you will be given a choice of soundtracks to suit the mood and tempo of the video, finally when you are happy with the content you will be presented with a hard drive containing the finished video together with any additional marketing material you require.
Raygun is fully compliant with OH&S and currently hold the Construction Induction, RISI, Safe Working from Heights certificates as well as having full Public Liability Insurance.